Let Me Assist You
Do you need to sell your home quickly?
Do you want to find the best value for your home?
I Can Help You Succeed
A Plan of Action
My Objectives Are The Following:
1. To educate and assist you in negotiating the HIGHEST DOLLAR VALUE for your home.
2. To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home UNTIL IT IS SOLD.
3. To communicate with you about the RESULTS of our activities.
1. I will work with you to construct a detailed timeline and customized plan of action to achieve the best end result.
2. I will provide tools to make our transaction simple and efficient:
- Internet marketing
- Social media
- Virtual tours
- Direct telephone campaign
- Door-to-door campaign
- Postcards and flyers campaign
3. I AM 100% COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS!
The Pro-Active Approach
18 Steps I Take To Sell Your Home
1. Price your home competitively. To open the market vs. narrowing the market.
2. Advise you on home staging and any changes or repairs that may be needed in order to make your property stand out from the competition.
3. Submit your property to the local Multiple Listing Service.
4. Post the listing information, photos, and virtual tours in various lead activating websites like Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Executive Edge, and much more.
5. Use the best technology available for keeping your property actively marketed to buyer at all times through Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc...
6. Contact my Buyer Lead’s, Center of Influence, and Past Clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
7. Increase exposure of your property by working cooperatively with the top 50 agents in the area.
8. Door knock to present your property and look for potential buyers.
9. Prospect a minimum of 3 hours a day and talk to a minimum of 28 people a day looking for potential buyers.
10. Always pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
11. Follow-up with the agents who have shown your property and ask them for their feedback.
12. Preview properties on a regular basis to keep my knowledge of the market sharp.
13. Continually update you with changes in the market place.
14. Inform you of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
15. Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
16. Represent you in all offer presentations and negotiations to assure that you receive the best possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted such as mortgage, title and closing procedures required to assure that your property closes in a timely manner.
18. Deliver your check at closing.