- Multi Family
34-12 76th St Jackson Heights, NY 11372 Get directions$1,225,000 $447/Sq. ft.
- Age 75 Years
- MLS# P1355917
- Listed 5 Months 22 Days Ago
A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD & QUIET BLOCK
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
Other Property Info
- County: Q
|8||Ps 69 Jackson Heights School||PK-5||0.3 mi|
|9||Is 230 School||6-8||0.1 mi|
|3||William Cullen Bryant High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||Garden Private School||PK-12||0.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 34-12 76th St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Martin DabaoBroker Associate
- REALTY EXECUTIVE Today 32-56 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY 11103
- Work (917) 968-5619
- Mobile (917) 968-5619
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Astoria. Corona. East Elmhurst. Elmhurst. Jackson Heights. Laurel Hill. Long Island City. Maspeth. Sunnyside. Woodside.